How to use LUNA with Android App (alpha ver.)
Power-up / Turn-off LUNA
- To activate LUNA, press and hold for 3 seconds
- To turn off LUNA, also press and hold 3 seconds
Connect LUNA with Wi-Fi
- Download and install Applications from here: http://luna.camera/download/
- Go to Application manager
- Find "Luna360"
- Enter Permissions: Allow All (allow Camera, Microphone and Storage permission)
- Open Wi-Fi Settings
- Click on LUNA’s Wi-Fi
- Enter the last 8-digit as the password showed on LUNA’s Wi-Fi
- After the Wi-Fi settings, open LUNA APP
Wala! Now you should see 360 image live-streaming from LUNA to your phone in Little Planet Mode.
LUNA APP’s Basic Functions
- View Modes: Square mode, Flat mode, Planet mode, VR mode
- Take a photo
- Download the photo
- Record a video
- Download the video
- Share it to the social media!
How do I exit/get out of the Android Luna app?